Translate

torsdag 22 mars 2018

19th-21st of March, Zen-Buttons and Diva´s challenge.


Revisiting patterns made me get back quite long ago. I found Niuroda (Tina Akua Hunziker). This is a wonderful tangle that thrilled me at the first sight and it still does! Niuroda took place on the entire page!
Things are happening very fast in Zen-world. Patterns pop up all the time, new ones and old ones you haven´t met before. Different and new techniques are also coming along. Right now  Zen-buttons are all over the place. Marguerite Samama is the one behind it. She made it up inspired by a Reticula found in Zentangle Primer 1. I have tried this easy and fun technique too. Here are som of my Buttons, all done on tiny little Bijou:


Mine are no perfect circles, I draw them on free hand and I like the imperfection. Well I guess the Zen-Buttons are the reason I found Niuroda again and hope she will stay with me a little longer this time!

I am the Diva´s challenge 356 is a little bit different this week. Laura asked us to use our names as string. This time I didn´t watch the Diva´s video before doing it... I used cardboard from a box I cut in pieces. Recycling! I love to do that! Here is my piece for the challenge:


I guess my name is hard to find here, but I DID use it as a string, I promise! I had some fun and there are a lot of patterns; Wholly Hollibaugh, Striping, Printemps, Diva Dance, Flux, Tipple, Cubine and lovely Verve (JJ Le Barbera).  



4 kommentarer:

Anne's tangle blog sa...

I do love this tile, it's gorgeous!!!!

ria matheussen sa...

Me too, I'm very fond of your absolutely wonderful drawn tile!!!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank s Anne!😄

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank’s Ria!😄