Translate

tisdag 6 februari 2018

1st - 6th of February




Last six days in my calendar. I have done one a day but not posted. I choose to try new tangles for the first part of february. 

1st - 3rd of February: Roloflex (Pilar Pulido), Ta-Da (Margaret McKerihan), not a new one but all of a sudden I had to do it,  and on the 3rd my new one Ezpei with some Tagh.

4th - 6th: Ezpei again with Dublin (Chris Titus), Lee-Bee (Sue Schneider) and at last Rayz (Sarah Fowler).

For me the calendar has become a great start of the rest of my artwork for the day. I am so happy for that.

1 kommentar:

ria matheussen sa...

Beautiful calendar pages, my favorites are Espei/Tagh and the wonderful heart with Lee-Bee (Lee-Bee and your own tangle Lenche are made for each other, so nice to combine those two)