Translate

lördag 27 januari 2018

Dublin- new pattern and calendar 25th-27th of January


Chris Titus, the creator of the Square One-groups on Fb has released a new pattern with the help of Lynn Shelton Mead who made the tiles with examples. It is a great pattern, beautiful and fun to draw. Here is my first try:


Dublin is just flowing out of the pen! I love that. Rixties, Eke, Knightsbridge, fragment Y4 and some black orbs wanted to play too. With the permission from Chris Titus: here are the step-outs!



There is a pattern I have wanted to try for quite a long time. I did try it quite long ago, but though I liked the way it came out, I didn´t get it. It´was a pattern I had to think a lot doing it, although it didn´t seem difficult and the strokes were basic... Whirlee, designed by Lynn Shelton Mead. Recently I found her step-outs in her blog, I must have missed that, the step-out I used before didn´t open my eyes like this! The last three days I gave Whirlee a round in my calendar and I can tell it was an experience! I loved it!


It might look like a disorder, since I worked with it like I use to in my sketchbook! But I can see  for myself the progress through the days and I am happy with that!

2 kommentarer:

ria matheussen sa...

Thank you Anita for the step-outs of this beautiful pattern. Your first attempt looks wonderful in combination with the other chosen patterns.
You know, I always like colours but when I see your latest tiles, I have to say just black/white can be absolutely gorgeous too. After seeing your beautiful work, me too made again a tile in black/white and I am satified. I will show this one in my next blogpost, beginning Februar. January has passed so quickly... Let's go for another month, full of Zentanglepleasure!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank’s Ria! Always nice to hear from you! And yes! This pattern is worth trying!😄