Translate

torsdag 28 december 2017

22nd - 27th of December

Christmas time is a special time if we like it or not. Things are not going on as usual. At it´s best, we are together with people we love and are deeply connected to. At it´s best we are in a peaceful mind. This year I have not spent much time tangling. But my calendar has been with me anyway.



I almost never use other pens than Microns. But on 27th I was sitting tangling with my granddaughter and we had a bunch of Sharpies around and I wanted to try this in my calendar. Not so clever, the Sharpie bleeded through the paper and came out on the 22nd! But now it is there like it is and I won´t correct it.
22nd-24th: X-mas Red (Liu Chiu), Drawings, Auraknot and Fescu.



25th-27th: Mooka, Ipso (Jennifer Hohensteiner), Toodles, Crescent Moon and Noom Repus. By the way I like that name Noom Repus which is Super Moon backwards!

I also finished a tile for the 12 Days of Zentangle!



This is Day Ten. Striping like Marasu in a Paradox Reticula. Very relaxing and very easy to do. Perfect in the middle of the night before going to bed!

Inga kommentarer: