Translate

lördag 25 november 2017

Calendar 22nd-24th of November and the Diva´s challenge 342


Margaret Mc Kerihan´s Ta-Da is a favourite of mine though it was some time since I used it. Thank´s to #Giveatangle2017 I found it again! Some small Fengles also joined and then came Phroz (Lynn Shelton Mead) and Viaduct (Wayne Harlow).

I am the Diva´s challenge no 342 is about making a duotangle using Paradox and Bunzo. Paradox is one of those I want to make friends with. The pattern looks complicated, but as Laura Harms says: It isn´t complicated to draw. I don´t use it very often though I find it relaxing and flowing easily. It is something else. I find it difficult to make variations on. If I try to, I am not so pleased with the result. It is like Paradox is so perfect by itself... But I like to let Bunzo play with it. It kind of soften the sharpness in Paradox. I made it on black tile today and here it is:


Bunzo is a kind of wild striping and I like that a lot. Like there are something organic inside it waiting to come out!

10 kommentarer:

Lorna sa...

A beautiful tile! I like the bunzo long and short plus the strong x lines anchor things so well.

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank´s Lorna!

Anne's tangle blog sa...

This tile is beautiful!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank’s Anne!😄

Gudrun S. sa...

Wonderful idea white on black -i love it Anita :-))

Anonym sa...

Love this on the black tile!

csibulle sa...

I like your white paradox, lovely tile

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank’Gudrun!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank’s Kate!😍

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank’s csibulle!😄