Translate

onsdag 15 november 2017

10th - 15th of November

A busy time and I have not updated my blog! But I have been tangling in my calendar between singing in my beloved choir "Siljans Vokalensemble"! So here we go:



10th of November: Betwinkle (Alexandria Cortez Diaz) and Noon.
11th of November: Betwinkle with Papz (mine). It was special to have my own tangle as #Giveatangle2017! I loved to see what others has created. Here I tried some tranluZence with the beautiful Betwinkle!
12th of November: Papz meeting LaBel (Sue Jacobs).


In the Fb-group Today´s Tangles, Sandy Kelley-Jones reminded us all that in zentangle there are no ups and downs, so I tried to turn my page 180°!  Because of the numbers this is easy to forget. But this time I happened to like the page more when I turned it!



13th of November: Huggins and LaBel. Huggins is such a great tangle! I just love it! Some extra Huggins appeared. There are days I tangle in my calendar at the Breakfast-table. I spilled some tea on this page accidently. And ooops some more Huggins grew up right there!
14th of November: Verdigog with more Huggins.
15th of November: Molygon and Verdigogh.

It is a little more than a month till Christmas. But here I have felt like it was Christmas due to the last Newsletter from Zentangle! Rick and Maria has published a Project-pack with some videos that are like Christmas-gifts! Here are my latests tiles inspired by the videos:


A new zentangle Dewd! So nice and so addictive to draw! You find the video here.


And this is a new tangleation on Bales as shown by Martha Huggins here. I loved this little one while listening to her voice telling what to do. So easy and so much zen. 


Inga kommentarer: