Translate

tisdag 8 augusti 2017

Zendala-Time!

Today I wanted to go on with round ones. So I choose a white zendala-tile. It is different from drawing in a round on an ordinary tile. It is larger. And for me it takes a little bit more time to do than a tile 8,9x8,9 cm. The zendala is 11,7 cm diameter. But as I start I love to do them. Here is my today:


The patterns that came by: Pach (Judy Okawa), Balloya (Anya Lothrop) Orbs de la Dee (Anneke van Dam), Beadline (Margaret Bremner) and Locar (Zt). Pach is a pattern I learned not long ago. But looking at the steps was not enough! As Adele Bruno posted her tips for drawing it, I suddenly could draw it easily and fluently! Thank´s Adele!

Today I made a string very simply using another tile to draw the "wings" and then a can-lid to get an inner circle. Sometimes it is good to have a geometric structure and I thought I needed one for this occasion.

A funny thing, today I had to go and consult my dentist to solve a problem (it has to do with age I am afraid) and as I look at this zendala I can´t help looking at white teeth! I didn´t plan the patterns and where they should be, they knew it themselves! And I end up with a smile! 

Inga kommentarer: