Translate

onsdag 9 augusti 2017

Weekly challenge with guestblogger Suzanne Fluhr and a calendarpage

The Diva´s challenge this week is created by Suzanne Fluhr. She gave us her own pattern, Aloha.  It is an organic and bold pattern. With many possible way to go. I started with a try in my calender below and then I went on an ordinary tile using watercolor:


I haven´t tried Aloha before. But the pattern attracts me and it can be done in many ways. 

Here is my calendarpage for the last three days:


As I look at this I I find it crowded and quite messy. But this is the way it is. It reflects my state of mind right now I think.
7th of August: This day was emotional. I remembered my friend that passed away and used only L and O tangles. Patterns: Lollipops (Suzanne McNeill), Orange Peal (Suzanne McNeill), Orbs de la Dee (Anneke van Dam), Lotus Pods (Margaret Bremner) LO´s (mine) and Onamato (Zt).
8th of August: I tried to follow Adele Bruno´s tips for tangling Pach (Judy Okawa). All of a sudden the pattern was flowing! Thank´s Adele! Crescentmoon (Zt) also joined.
9th of August: My first try on Aloha (Suzanne Fluhr) and also a first round with Fluxeed (terri Delaune). And of course Fescu (Zt)

9 kommentarer:

ria matheussen sa...

It's always nice to get the opportunity to see in someone's calendar, thank you Anita, all tangles are drawn very well and I love your uncomplicated but beautiful monotangle of Aloha.

Unknown sa...

Love your Aloha, very well done. Looks like a window piece or a theme for a soccer ball. Lol watched my son play soccer last night maybe that's why

Tangles and More sa...

Like the simplicity and minimalism of the round tile. The gold color is a nice touch.

Michele Wynne sa...

Beautiful work Anita! I love your Diva piece and that calendar page is Fab!

Anne's tangle blog sa...

This is a gorgeous tile!!

Susie Ng sa...

Each time I see beautiful simple monotiles of a tangle, I make a mental mark that I will do that with the next challenge. And every time I come to a challenge, I overdo it. One day, Anita, one day I, too, will have such a uniquely lovely tile in my collection as well.

jeanchaneyaz sa...

so sorry about your friend. I hope tangling gave you a bit of comfort.

Ilse sa...

Lovely Aloha tile!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank you all for encouriging words! It means a lot to fet this from you!💕