Translate

måndag 7 augusti 2017

Tangling in memoriam


Today is a special day. One year ago my best friend passed away. My thoughts has gone to him and what we experienced together. In my daily meditation I used the pattern I dedicated for him just a few days before he passed away, LO´s. The other patterns in this tile are: Scute (Lily Moon), Beebug (Sarah Fowler), Knightsbridge (Zt), Embedded letters, Tipple (Zt) and my chop as a pattern/fragment. Tangling is always very personal. This is personal. The outcome is not what counts, it is the process and tangling is a way to heal what is broken and gone. 

3 kommentarer:

rainbows and raindrops sa...

My condolences for your loss. The tile is lovely - I'm sure he loves it:)

rainbows and raindrops sa...

My condolences for your loss. The tile is lovely - I'm sure he loves it:)

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's for your words!😍🙏