Translate

söndag 20 augusti 2017

Joey´s challenge and a fresh start!

Made by Joey has moved from the old page to this. It is a fresh start! The new challenge is so exciting! We are supposed to use 9 tiles and get something to include in our tiles each week. Here is my start:


Nine tiles with a penciled border and a string running all over the tiles. Then the first challenge: Include African Artist (Tina Hunziker) in the first tile:


And here is the closeup:


The patterns I used: African Artist (which is an old favourite of mine, now remembered!),Orbs-de-la-Dee (Anneken van Dam), Bee Bug (Sarah Fowler), Beadline (Margaret Bremner) and Cadent. I can´t wait till the next pattern is announced! this is so fun!

6 kommentarer:

ria matheussen sa...

I agree with you Anita, this is an exciting challenge. There is coming a lot of drawingwork when I take a look on your string!!! But you have made a beautiful start and I know the result is gonna be fantastic!

~ joey ~ sa...

Your enthusiasm is heartwarming Anita! You have indeed created a challenging string and your first tile is beautiful. I love how the Cadent trails off the tile! African Artist is a fun tangle, I'm so glad that you enjoy it!
xo
~ joey ~

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's Ria! The fun thing is among other things that we cannot plan what is going ti happen!😍

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's Joey! The string just went this way! I hope it will work! It is so inspiring to try this!😍

trudi sa...

Wow this looks very ambitious Anita! I can hardly wait to see how it progresses. Beautiful.

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's Trudi! Don't know were This will go! So exciting!