Translate

torsdag 31 augusti 2017

Joey´s challenge 3/9

At last I got the time to do this! Joey choose the third pattern to includ to be Cruffle (Sandy Hunter). I love to play with theese orbs and they can change a lot! Here is my tile no 3:



My patterns here are Diva dance, Cadent, Huggins, Tripoli, Fescu, Pookeroot, Cubine and Cruffle. Here is what the mosaic looks like by now:


Love to do this, it excites me a lot since I like surprises! I don´t know where it is going! One question has grown in my mind: Among these patterns my own choices are official zentanglepatterns except one... how come?

8 kommentarer:

Susie Ng sa...

Anita, I wished I had your enthusiasm about this challenge. While you are all excited how it proceeds - and you have good reasons to be, your 3 tiles look absolutely fantastic and interesting! - I on the other hand visit Joey's site with my eyes closed on Mondays. When I see the new challenge # I close it quickly again, knowing disaster may lurk only a few scrolls down and it might sabotage and crash my whole mosaic map. Courage is not my middle name.
I am looking forward to see your complete board!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Dear Susie! I Hope you'll get some courage you need since you are doing great! I Love this because I cannot keep planning!😄

ria matheussen sa...

What a beautiful tile Anita, love the way you draw the tangles and let them flow into each other, nice contrasts and shadows. Me too like surprises and yes, just like you, I'm fond of this special challenge!

trudi sa...

I was more like Susie I was WAY out of my comfort zone doing this Challenge but now I'm getting into it and looking forward to each Monday. Your nine is going to look great!

Gudrun S. sa...

Wonderful tiles to this challenge Anita :-))

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's Ria!😄

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's Trudi!😄

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's Gudrun!😄