Translate

torsdag 31 augusti 2017

25th-30th of August

The calendar is a perfect companion when I am on journey! I have been away from home a couple of days visiting an old friend of mine and my grandchild. Tangling-time is hard to find under these circumstanses, but the calendar is the solution! 


It can take a lot of time to do it or about no time at all. Hakrall (Holly Atwater) did travel with me. I tried to do it in different ways. It is a highfocus-tangle and I made a lot of Hick-ups as I started in my sketchbook and on the 25th the Hic-kups were still present. Hick-ups is a word I got from Lynn Shelton Mead and I must say it describes very clearly what is happening drawing this tangle! The easiest way to do it for me was to combine it with other tangles. So from 26th I let it play with Sand Swirl (Karry Heun)(using my Lamy fountainpen) and 27th with Balloya (Anya Lothrop). the Bronx Cherrie was also there.


28th was my last day away from home and I continued with Hakrall together with Dansk (Margaret Bremner), Pokeroot and Knightsbridge. I tried to put Hakrall in a box too. 29th, at home celebrating my birthday I waved goodbye to Hakrall for this time. I have been waiting to get Lynn Shelton Mead´s Tangledeck 1 and 2, and guesswhat was waiting for me at the postoffice this day! I got myself a birthdaygift kind of! Looking through the stepouts she made of patterns well known and her examples was so inspiring so I just started off with Verdigogh and following her example I made auras around it! It got a quite different and pleasant look and I loved to try this!

Inga kommentarer: