Translate

torsdag 31 augusti 2017

2000 members in Today´s Tangles and a pattern new to me

Today´s Tangles on FB i celebrating again! This time we have reached 2000 members! To celebrate this we published a string made by me and Sandy and asked the members to celebrate with us by tangling in this string. As Jane Eileen is the guestartist we asked for using her tanglesuggestions this time. Here is the string: 


And here comes my two tiles:


I used Jane Eileen´s pattern 4Mom, Ah I love You, Socc (Erin Olson), Beadline (Margaret Bremner) and Crescent moon (Zt) in my first one.


In my second tile I used Jane´s patterns and added Cubine and Printemps.

In Square One Ballenchain (Sandy Steen Bartholomew) is the focuspattern after Hakrall. I have seen it done and I have had the stepouts for some time but not tried it. It is a high-focus tangle as well as Hakrall was. Here is my first tile ever with it:


In the background I used Maria Tovar Perez Barquillos and I kept Ballenchain simple. As I got the hang of this I found it very relaxig to draw and I se a lot of possible ways to work on this.

Inga kommentarer: