Translate

måndag 17 juli 2017

Tangling whereever I go

I visited my granddaughter this weekend. She had her 3rd birthday. This time I went by bus and I have done it before and did it again: I was tangling on the bus! It is such a good thing to do making the distance feel very much shorter! The road is bumpy, to be able to do this I have to slow down more than I use to, but to control the line drawn is almost impossible. They are still wobbling around the tile.


I love to do it, because I can´t expect anything else then what comes out. Now looking at it I think the wobbling does give something extra to the tile. Who cares about perfection! This is just to be in the flow, nothing else! The patterns are: Rain (Zt), Barquillos (Maria Tovar), Cul de Sac (Suzanne McNeill) and Radiowaves (Suzanne McNeill).


Next tile I made after the birthdayparty before going to bed:


More Fluxecho (Lynn Shelton Mead), Flux (Zt) and Narwal (Samantha Taylor). I have prestrung a couple of tiles with roundings because I want to try this out. I liked to use Narwal here, I haven´t used the pattern very much. 

The 3rd tile I made this morning, after a night sleeping in my own bed. I wanted to try the challenge Sandy Kelley Jones initiated on Today´s Tangles:


The patterns are the basic-patterns: Printemps (Zt), Knightsbridge (Zt), Crescentmoon (Zt) and Hollibaugh (Zt). But the borderline is supposed to be a curvy one ant that makes the difference! It was fun to try it like this!

Inga kommentarer: