Translate

onsdag 12 juli 2017

Joey´s challenge no. 173

I haven´t been doing Made by Joey´s challenges for a while, but I have been there now and then just to see what is coming up. Today Joey has a guest-blogger, Michele Wynne making the rules for this weeks challenge. I have been following Michele and her blog coffee and creativity for some time and knew she would make something fun out of this! Andshe did. We are supposed to use the Rope-string and keep it simple.


I failed to keep it simple. But here it is. As I wanted to try out more to draw in a round I couldn´t resist doing this. So many patterns popped up at once and wanted to be there! It is crowded. But I had fun doing this and it is like patternsampler :). I have tried the ropestring once before so I am happy I got back to it! Thank´s Michele for the challenge!

5 kommentarer:

ria matheussen sa...

Beautiful black/white Zendalatile, filled with gorgeous drawn tangles.
I checked the Diva's site too and discoverd also a wonderful work on an old watercolourpainting. Both of your works are different but it is hard to say which one is my favortie. Both are drawn with care and nice balance!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's dear Ria! So happy you like them!😍

Michele Wynne sa...

I just love what you did with this challenge and I'm happy you enjoyed it💞 Thank you for joining the fun😉

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's Michele! 😄

Susie Ng sa...

Oh, this is a lovely tile, Anita! Just the right amount of black contrast to to entice the eye.