Translate

torsdag 4 maj 2017

IAST 193

My first post after a long time to Adele Bruno´s challenge IAST = it´s a string thing.This challenge is also a tribute to Lily Moon. You can see why on Lily´s blog here. Lily is one of those bright shining stars on the sky of zentangle. Once you have seen her art you´ll know why. She is outstanding and a great inspiration to tanglers all over the world. Ofcourse I wanted to participate in this IAST. Here is my entry:


I choose to work on a rennaisance tile this time. To me it is very much Lily Moon! When I first saw her art it was on rennaisance tiles and I was absolutely stunned. I wanted to try it and ordered these tiles from U.S. That was quite long ago now.

The tangles I have used are some of my favourites from Lily Moon: Drogon, Andante, Reel and fragments from Amphora. I also used some golden Tipple. Doing this I was thinking of her and hoping she will find some light in darkness. 

2 kommentarer:

ria matheussen sa...

This is such a beauty Anita, I love it and I'm sure Lily will appreciated it!!!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's Ria😍