Translate

tisdag 9 maj 2017

7th, 8th and 9th of May


The patterns in the calendar the last three Days:

7th of May: Balo (Hsin Yah Hsu), Lenche (mine), Tropicana (Kate Ahrens), Cheesecloth (Suzanne McNeill) and Layered Crescentmoon and a kind of ribbon that I don´t know if it exists as a pattern. But now it does anyhow!

8th of May: Lenche (mine), Papz (mine), Balo (Hsin-Yah Hsu), Faux Weave (Helen Williams) and the ribbon I don´t know about.

9th of May: Papz (mine), Garlic cloves (Jacquelien Bredenoord), Balo (Hsin-Yah Hsu) and that something else.ribbon.

The last two days has been occupied of what was going on with my dad. Surgery today. He is on his way back we hope. Tangling in this mood has been a great thing to do. My evening meditation I also did with my dad in mind. 


The patterns are: Papz, Striping, Tripoli, Arukas, Fescu and Black Pearlz.

Inga kommentarer: