Translate

tisdag 31 januari 2017

31st of January

Last night I watched the video Rick and Maria had published in their newsletter. Rick draw a duotangle using Paradox and Diva Dance. I just had to try his way of doing it at once so here it is in my calendar for today: 



Paradox and Diva Dance together like this! Since I first learned these tangles I have loved to draw them, but this way was new to me and I had much fun with it! It happens to be I am the Diva´s challenge no 301 too! So this will be my first entry for her challenge too.

The video was deliberating. I had to use the ideas I got one more time today in my evening meditation. So this is one more for the Diva´s challenge too: 



Since I choose to go to string 233 (Debra Sweeting) everything became different! I guess Paradox turned into a tangleation or something and the Diva Dance too! It was fun to let Bucky be the playground for this!

13 kommentarer:

Simone Menzel sa...

So lovely and beautiful!

ria matheussen sa...

This is a wonderful result, never thouht about integrate also the date. It is beautiful drawn and a very special tile, I love it!

Karen sa...

Beautiful job of integrating the two tangles!

michele sa...

This is fantastic Anita! I love all the calendar bits I'm seeing here and there. Your duotangle is lovely;-)

Ilse sa...

Very beautiful, Anita. A lovely and well-balanced composition!

Unknown sa...

I love how you integrated these two tangles in your calendar! Beautiful!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank´s for all your nice words! I guess I got a little bit obsessed, I made one more that came out completely different :)

jeanchaneyaz sa...

Both of these pieces are really nice. I love the way you made the Diva Dance slip up into the numbers on the calendar!

Anne's tangle blog sa...

Both are beautiful and it's nice to see that different Paradox in the second.

csibulle sa...

I like the first one. Beautiful work!

LezliB sa...

Love them both, especially the unique one in the second tile. And using a Bucky background on it is amazing too. I have problems with that one. Very nicely done!

Anonym sa...

Beautiful work on both of them. I love how your had to morph the second one with the string that you picked. It really turned out so neat.

Holly {ha! designs} sa...

I really like your use of a variety of sizes in your paradox in the calendar piece. It creates great visual interest. Both pieces are so lovely!