Translate

fredag 27 januari 2017

26th of January and I am the Diva´s challenge no 300


I want to go on with Mooka to learn more about the possibilities. Today with Shattuck, Ix and Tipple, all zentangles.

Now to the challenge of the Diva. No 300 is special. It is a celbration of course! Here you can read all about it and see all the beautiful entries!. If it wasn´t for Laura Harms blog and her challenges I wouldn´t have known anything about Moebius Syndrome. Here are my two entries for this challenge:
I found it quite tricky to include the Moebius logotype. First I wasn´t satisfied with my zendala, but it is like it is and another glanze at it makes it anyway satisfying. The other patterns are: Diva Dance, Fescu, Cubine, Paradox, Echoism and Onamato, all Zentangles. 

I also wanted to try it on a marbeled background with the logotype in a smaller size. Here the patterns are: Artoo (Laura Harms), and from Zentangles: Striping, Flux, Tipple, and Diva Dance, I am more satisfied with this tile, since I think the logotype was better executed.

15 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I like both of your challenge tiles this week! Beautiful work!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank`s Kate! :)

lilystangles sa...

Very nice tiles! 💖

Anne's tangle blog sa...

Both beautiful, the first one is my favorite however!

ria matheussen sa...

Great results Anita, I love the wonderful colours and lovely compostions you have made on both tiles, just beautiful!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank´s Lily, Anne and Ria for warming comments!

Daniele OBrien Design, CZT sa...

Lovely work, your colors and textures are so rich. Nice job. Found the comment section a little confusing, hope I figured it out. Beautiful work.

jeanchaneyaz sa...

Very nicely done! I almost had to search for the second Moebius; love it tucked in like this!

Annette P.-L. sa...

Both tile with the Moebius logo are just beautiful! Lovely colouring! Like your calendar,too!

Bine sa...

Both tiles for MSAD are beautiful, my Favorit is the second one. Your working on your calendar is so pretty.

Holly {ha! designs} sa...

Both tiles are very lovely with wonderful composition!

Simone Menzel sa...

WOW!! Your second tile Looks like a human heart - how matching to this challenge!
Your calendar work is great- I am curious what you think about the paper of the calendar?

Unknown sa...

Three beautiful tiles !

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank´s all of you wonderful tanglers for such beautiful comments! And Simone, I´ll make a post today commenting on the paper. Dedicated to you! :)

Susan Theron sa...

Lovely Zendala Diva tile.