Translate

fredag 20 januari 2017

20th of January and the Diva´s challenge Drawings

20th of January. A new president of America. So far we don´t know about the future but we have reasons to be cautious. To sit down tangling might not be anything that changes much outside my personal space. But I keep doing it as a shield against evilness. It gives me some strength.

The patterns are Tri-Bine (Laura Liu), Beadline (Margaret Bremner), Sander (Zt) and Pokeroot (Zt).

I guess we need angels. There is a pattern for that: Drawings the latest from Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts. I am the Diva´s challenge is Drawings! I love that pattern.  Angels doesn´t know borders, nor frames. They do what they must do without fear. That´s my vision. So here is my tile for the challenge:

Drawings is followed by Static (Zt) and Pixioise (Margaret Bremner).  The string I used is no 230 (Beth Snoderly).I am satisfied with this today. We need Angels.

9 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Wonderful Drawings tile! Thanks for sharing your tangle calendar! :)

ria matheussen sa...

I didn't say anything yet about your calendar but I did see it very well and it is lovely that you share it with us, thanks Anita. You have created a beautiful Drawings-tile. I like the organic Drawings together with the Static, gives nice contrasts!

michele sa...

Gorgeous art Anita! I love all of it. I especially love your Drawings and the combination of patterns gives it such remarkable contrast.

jeanchaneyaz sa...

Nice combo of tangles on your Drawings tile. Pretty!

Alice sa...

your Drawings looks pretty fantastic!

Anne's tangle blog sa...

Your Drawings are lovely and I do agree, we do need angles in this time.

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's all for comments that encourage me and made my day!��

Ilse sa...

Great combination of patterns, and your Drawing looks verg pretty!

Annette P.-L. sa...

Beautiful tile with Drawings! I like your choice of tangles! Your calendar is lovely, too!