Translate

tisdag 17 januari 2017

16th and 17th of January and some Romanancy

 

Patterns on the 16th: Tropicana (Kate Ahrens), Lollywimple (Sandy Hunter, Schlingl (Ela Rieger), Yincut (Zt) and Tipple (Zt)

Patterns on the 17th: Tropicana, Schlingl, Puf (Carole Ohl) Florz (Zt) and Striping (Zt)

Yesterday I had to try Maria Thomas inspiring pattern Romanancy! It was so fun, since it was a play with perspective, point of view. I started in my sketchbook as I usually do, drawing a pattern new to me. I will use this further on I belive!


In the sketchbook I used my Lamy fountainpen, so the lines are a little thicker, but the pen glides so smoothly on that surface.I think one of the patterns is Ragz (Christina Vandervlist), the other one is definitely a fragment. 


On the tile there are a lot of lines. Also the patterns Orbs de la Dee (Anneke van Dam) a Beadline (Margaret Bremner) and Tipple.


Inga kommentarer: