Translate

söndag 15 januari 2017

15th of January


Today I tried two tangles new to me. Helen Williams Puffy 8´s and Quabog from Zentangles headquarter. The others are Knightsbridge, Yincut and Tipple all Zt. When I look at this page I recognize the stress I have felt these days. I have to slow down and keep focus. So I made my tile for today in the basic way.



This is my string drawn randomly.



Here is my tile. I wanted to go a round with Lollywimple (Sandy Hunter), since this pattern happened to be the focustangle in Square One and I am the focustangler because of that! Then I used Nipa (Zt) and Striping (Zt). This is basics and I needed basics too feel my center, breath and appreciate. Thank´s to the method this is possible! 
Here is the tile I sent to Chris Titus to make Lollywimple a Focustangle!



I had a lot of fun when I made this!I am so happy she choose this pattern, cause it is special! On this tile the rest of the patterns are Knightsbridge (Zt), Gewgle (Sandy Steen Bartholomew) and Mooka (Zt).

Inga kommentarer: