Translate

onsdag 11 januari 2017

11th of January, a challenge and string 227

Today´s calendartangling:
I do like ´NZeppel very much, so I brought it from yesterday till today! I also found a tangle I had laid in the pile of tangles to try! Barquillos by Maria Tovar is easy to learn and easy to remember, which means it has a good chance to be a favourite of mine.I love the way the two tangles go together here. 

I haven´t participated in a challenge for some time now, but I decided to give it a chance again, so I visited I am the Diva´s challenge no 298 and there she happened to choose a tangle I have used before several times! Orbs de la Dee by Anneke van Dam!



I combined this challenge with my personal string-challenge and now I have come to string 227 (Mary Ellen Calhoun). One Spoolie (Hanny Nura), Paushalöv (Amy Broady) and Mssst (Zt). I am happy with this tile for some reason. All these patterns are easy and very relaxing to do.


13 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Beautiful composition !

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's Christine!

ria matheussen sa...

You are right, those tangles are not difficult but you have to draw them carefully and that is what you did. You have made a wonderful composition with a beautiful Orbs-la-dee in the leading role.
(also your tile of yesterday is very nice)
Again Anita, I wish you lots of tanglepleasure and a good health in 2017!

Ilse sa...

Lovely Diva tile! I like the composition and the choice of patterns.

Anneke (Merry-Go-Round) sa...

Very nice, to see Orbs-la-Dee in these wide shapes! Looks great!!

Bine sa...

A great composition of tangles, which aren't difficult, but so lovely.

jeanchaneyaz sa...

Some tangles are quite difficult, which kind of defeats the purpose of Zentangle. The tangles you selected, while easy to do, are put together in a very artistic way. Very nice!

Anne's tangle blog sa...

I like the composition of this tile.

Anonym sa...

I really like the choice of tangles that you used for the diva challenge. It made for a lovely tile.

Unknown sa...

Beautiful Orbs-la-Dee! Wonderful composition! :)

michele sa...

Great post Anita! I love your tile and I was inspired by your use of the pattern Barquillos. It's so simple and quite cool. I used it in my Joey challenge this week. Happy New Year!!!

Annette P.-L. sa...

Wonderful and very harmonious tile!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's all of you for wonderful comments! I appreciate this very much!