Translate

söndag 25 december 2016

Wonderful Black

I love black tiles. They are comforting in a certain way. Today is Christmas Day and the Daylight doesn´t stay to many hours. I walked my dog at 7:30 this morning, it was still dark and now 14:15 the daylight is fading away. But it is slowly getting brighter.  I worked on a black surface today and in the basic way, dots in the corners, frame and string 215 (Shirleen Long). I took my time, breathing, appreciating and gratitude.



I can´t help thinking of Angels when I draw the pattern Drawings, the most recently published pattern from Zentangle. I know it shouldn´t be representative but to me it is. Here together with Tipple (Zt) and Gord (Sue Zanker). I tried to think of Drawings as fragment and then enlarged fragment.

I loved to do this and I am very happy with the result and that´s because of the process! It is important to start and end with appreciation and gratitude. To focus on these things gives another perspective upon life. This method has brought a lot of joy to me and it has brought new friends to me from around the world. We may not have met in person, but we have met on other levels that has become very important. I am grateful this is possible!

Inga kommentarer: