Translate

måndag 28 november 2016

String 198 and 199

Yesterday was the first Sunday of Advent here in Sweden. It is special, with stars, lights and candles that are coming up everywhere there are people in this country. And in many countries around the world. It is the beginning of christmas season and it affects almost everything if you are a christian or not. You simply cannot avoid participating this strong movement through society. I did spend some hours in church rehersing and singing in the choir at the worship. Then home, getting the stars in the windows fixed and the candles and the red curtains in the windows and whatever. It all came out the usual way: very cozy when the evening came, the dogs exhausted asleep because of all our activity at home and us sitting at the table with the candles burning and resting. Then my tile grow from string 198 (Shirleen Long): 



I usually sits on my own in my studio tangling, but not last night. But it was very peaceful and the focuspattern of Square One, Sindoo (Sharon Robinson) was a perfect match to the string. 

Today´s meditation went in a totally different direction:



There are some worries in my mind right now which affects me. I started with string 199 (Mei Hua Teng) and Reel (Lily Moon). Moowa (Anya Ipsen) was moving in. I wasn´t satisfied with the start at all but took a deep breath and decided to just go on and not condemn what I just did. Let it be there and se what the finish would lead to. More Moowa. A Beadline (Margaret Bremner) and then Amaze as a filler. Despite of the outcome I feel satisfied with what I have done and I am happy I didn´t give it up at a certain critical point but went on till the finish was done!

Inga kommentarer: