Translate

söndag 20 november 2016

Moowing ooon.

Yesterday we had a tangler-gettogether-event here were I live in Gärdebyn. We had a great time and here is the outcome:



Today I am laid-back and not doing much, but I wanted to try Moowa (Anya Ipsen), the focus-tangle in Square One.



Moowa is moving around the space going it´s own directions with string 193 (Barbara Finwall)! Printemps, Tipple and a Zengem also showed up. Moowa reminds me of a wave or long fingers or a special mushroom I know. There are a lots of possibilities to add embellishments or transform it into other tangles. It will be interesting to see what is coming up in Square One when tanglers use this!

3 kommentarer:

ria matheussen sa...

I don't know this tangle but I really like your tile and the outcome with your tanglefriends looks great.
I have posted today a blogpost and finished with a swedisch traditional song.

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's Ria! You find the step-out here: http://sutsche-tangeleien.blogspot.de/p/blog-page_57.html

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

I checked the song. Beautiful!