Translate

onsdag 16 november 2016

Monotangle Keeko

Keeko is the pattern in Diva´s challenge 293. I learned it first from Bekah Krahula´s book "One Zentangle a Day". It is a pattern that is known everywhere and used on many things, as weawing, decoration on ceramics, textiles and so on. It is easy to learn and to remember because it is already known deep inside onself. Beckah demonstrates the pattern drawn with 3 lines. Sandy Steen Bartholomew has made a step-out with four lines. But it is still the same pattern.


I used both ways to draw it and I used string 191 (Audirie Wiesenfelder). String 191 is also a very simple string that leaves many possibilities to tangle in many directions. 


12 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Lovely tile - I like the white space between the different ways of Keeko. Nice shading :)

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's Sandra!😄

ria matheussen sa...

Uncomplicated but nice tile with a lovely shading.

Unknown sa...

I love that you've shown two versions of Keeko. Terrific shading!

Anne's tangle blog sa...

Lovely with the negative space!

jeanchaneyaz sa...

Pretty string, and the shading really makes this tile special!

Unknown sa...

Great tile. I love how you used my string.

Anonym sa...

I love that you left the negative space. Really makes for a stunning tile.

Michele Wynne sa...

Lovely tile Anita! I really like the string too;-)

Karen Lynn sa...

Lovely tile. You've demonstrated the pure beauty of simplicity.

Annette P.-L. sa...

Wonderful momotangle with Keeko! You used that string and Keeko in a perfect way!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank´s to all of you! Your comments makes my day!