Translate

torsdag 24 november 2016

Listening to the inner circle

Sometimes it is important to step aside. I belive I am at that point right now. There has been a lot of input. So I will take a rest from challenges a little while. I need to melt things and make them my own. All this about Reticula and Fragments for ex. today I have ordered the Zentangles Primer in German language (Amazon) and hope to get it in a few days. Thank´s to Ria in Belgium for her kind help! Bonus: The German edition is cheaper than the one in English! I can read German, I read it better than I speak, but not as easy as I read English! But as Ria said: it is good for the brain to work a little! 


This is what I made today. Doing it I became aware of the importance to listen inwards, not plan the outcome and appreciate it whatever. Let the line flow out of the pen, breath. No judgement. This is what it is like. I used string 196 (Beth Snoderly) and the patterns: Zonked (Barbara Finwall), Marnie (Chrissie Frampton), Starmap (Suzanne McNeill) and `Nzeppel.

2 kommentarer:

ria matheussen sa...

The Primer will give you many nice moments and I understand quite well what you tell about leaving the challenges for a while.
There is so much information, maybe to much, it is good to take a break now and than.
Zentangle may never be a competition, on the contrary, it has to give you peacefull, nice feelings and satisfaction, never stress, just like I can see in your last tile, well done ANita, Best wishes for 2017 and take care

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's Ria for wise and guidning words! I also wish you all the best!