Translate

fredag 4 november 2016

IAST 169

After all colored tiles around Halloween I love to go back to basics, white tiles and black micron. So I went for Adele Bruno´s IAST 169


The patterns are Narwal (Sam Taylor), Viaduct (Wayne Harlow) and a pattern new to me; Onion Drops (Shasta Garcia). I loved to do this on a handcut tile of my own. I still have to work on my Narwal to get it done fluently and by heart. It was some time since I tried it now and I realized I am not sure of the way it goes yet. But Onion Drops and Viaduct are patterns that just flow very easily and that means a lot of relaxation!

Happy tangling out there and by the way I always appreciate your comments. They often makes my day!

2 kommentarer:

ria matheussen sa...

A great tile Anita, to be honest, I find Adeles challenges difficult but your results are always nice, well done!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank you Ria! Well they are a challenge! But they make you think out of the Box!