Translate

söndag 23 oktober 2016

In the moment

Life changes. We have a new member in our family. A puppy of three month has arrived into our home yesterday. Her name is Iris and she is sweet from the nose to the tip of her tail! Our Pumi, Bisse, is 14 month and she has until now been the centerpoint here. She isn´t any more and that creates a real mezz! We´ll have to reorganize ourselves and our way of living for some time. It is fun but it also means a lot of work! So this morning when I got a moment for myself I sat down tangling, doing the IAST challenge 167, I needed to focus on something else! 



Two to me new patterns in this challenge: Ponio (Mei Hua Teng) and Winflo (Nadine Roller). Yesterday I had no chance to tangle. But I did use my sketchbook, trying to learn these two. They were simple to learn, but I had to struggle a little to make them my own (tangling in the car and in my bed before going to sleep)! Here is the result. I didn´t try to keep it simple. I had to do that, since there wasn´t time for anything else! But I loved to do it and I loved the outcome. To be in the moment, not in the past nor in the future is what I really must care about. When it comes to a little puppy, a junior Pumi and whatever that is what is necessary!
Thank´s to zentangle, it helps me to stay on that path!   

6 kommentarer:

ria matheussen sa...

I wish you a lot of pleasure and friendship with Pumi and Iris. We have also two dogs and I'm fond of them. They are always cheerful and live in the moment, so we have to try our best to do that also. It is difficult sometimes but we can try to do that, every day again.
A typical "Anita" tile and I like it very much!

Susan Theron sa...

I like the way you used Winflo at the top. I also have two dogs, 7 years old and they are the love of my life along with my husband. Good luck with your two.

Nadine Roller sa...

I am impressed about your tile!!! Both patterns lookn so beautiful together and harmonious!! I love your interpretation of Winflo :-) thanks a lot for tangling it....such a pleasure to look at for me....
and i do not think that it looks simple...but very elegant... :-)!!!
Best wishes from Cologne, Nadine

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's Ria!😄👍

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's Susan! We have som action when we go outdoors now! But it is fun!😄

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Dear Nadine, thank's for your kind comment! So glad you liked it! Winflo is such a pretty pattern! It won't be the last time I use it!😄