Translate

torsdag 22 september 2016

IAST 163

Adele Bruno´s weekly challenge 163 includes Flukes, Cruffle (Sandy Hunter) and Andante (Lily Moon). And a fabulous string, very playful. If I only had got the string I wouldn´t have choosen theese three patterns in combination. Now I had to find a way to make the patterns fit in. Yes I know, the string is only a guidance and nothing else. First I tried it on a black tile. I ended that piece with gellypens of different colors. I had some fun, but the result was quite a mess. I put it aside, ready to work on it another day. And started all over again on a white tile. When I was finished it wasn´t too bad but I couldn´t say I was satisfied. I put it aside and went out working in the garden with my little dog as a helper. She is pretty cool in that role! Digging under bushes and carrying sticks and stuff around! When we were finished, I took another look at the tile and yes, I saw what I had to do! Turn it around. Work a little more on the shading! Here it is:


In this moment, studying the tile I kind of like it! Ofcourse I could have done it otherwise, but now it is here like this and I am happy I did it. I might try this challenge again some other time. Maybe with the same patterns. Or maybe something else is coming up. You never can be sure about that in zentangle!


Inga kommentarer: