Translate

tisdag 16 augusti 2016

Travelling and tangling

It is easy to tangle. You don´t need much. A piece of paper, micron, pencil and a tourtillon. Going on a journey, long or short doesn´t really affect the ability to tangle. Driving a car is not possible though. But sitting in the passengers seat gives a lot of possibilities to tangle. I have made a journey to my father up in north of Sweden, just for a couple of days. We went by car, I didn´t drive and could relax with zentangle.  I worked in my sketchbook, cause it was much easier to hold that, since I didn´t have a table to lean on. I also made some tangles (which I post here) in the night before going to sleep. I don´t need the bumpy roads for tangling, I do that when I don´t have another choice! First my personal challenge; the Strings!


String 140. Drogon (Lily Moon), Maisie (Carla Jennings), Allium (JJ La Barbera), Phuds (Cindy Angtel), Fescu and Tipple.


String 141. Antidots (Anita Roby Lavéry), Chik (Cat Van Royen), Kelp (Nancy Domnauer), Webz (Suzanne McNeill) and Diva Dance.
String 142. Oke (Michele Beauchamp), Orbs-La-Dee (Anneke van Dam), African Artist (Tina Akua Hunziker) and Papyrus (Suzanne McNeill). This one is scanned from my sketchbook.

At last I made one for IAST 157. Two wonderful patterns by Lynn Shelton Mead are in the challenge together with a beautiful string from Adele Bruno.


This is all for now. Now I will go to make some fun with our little dog!


Inga kommentarer: