Translate

tisdag 16 augusti 2016

Another way of travelling

Travelling tangles Project is going on every where. At least it seems to. It is a wonderful idea that grows and grows in its own right! Connecting people, that´s what it is about. Joey's weekly is going into a new theme and it is another way of doing this. Joey starts with a tangle and then those who wants to finish it can all do that in Joey´s blog. Ofcourse I want to participate in this. It is so fun! Here is my entry:


The start is Paradox and it is supposed to be placed in the same way as Joey´s suggestion. I added one more Paradox, Diva Dance, tipple and Whalestail (Jenna Black).

6 kommentarer:

Devin sa...

What fun!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's Devin😄!

michele sa...

This is such a great tile! I love the little detail you added to the original Paradox. It looks as if people are really taking to this new theme for Joey's challenges. It will be fun!

Suse sa...

For some reason it makes me think of a little tunnel into a tree trunk in a forest. Beautifully done. I like the whale's tail, it's on my list of tangles to try.

Ilse sa...

I love what you did with Paradox, and it was a good idea to keep some white parts on the right side. It creates a well-balanced tile!

ria matheussen sa...

What a beautiful tile with the lovely "Whalestail", nice words too, indeed, this is a bit like the travelingtiles, I like that and I 'm going to join the weekly challenges too!