Translate

torsdag 7 juli 2016

String 130 and 131

This will be my last post for a week or so. I am busy with my exhibition in Östhammar and I am looking forward to see it hanging there!There are some last details to fix and then pack my car to leave early tomorrow morning. Yesterday evening I relaxed with  string 130 by Henrike Bratz. This string I have tried before in a challenge, I belive it was the Diva´s challenge with a guestblogger. Now I made it on an original black tile:



It went in a completely different direction. I see a very busy tile so it reflects the way things are right now. Patterns from top to bottom: Allium (JJ LaBarbera), Wud (Joni Feddersen), Xav (Adele Bruno), Crescent Moon, Kauribena (Tina Akua Hunziker) and the frame is Bambooz (Julie Evans). I slept quite well tonight after finishing this one.

The morningmeditation I made on an original white tile and I used string 131. This string is a little bit alike 130. In both I see stones stacked in one way or another.


I started with Afterglow (Carole Ohl) in the biggest "stone" and then I went on with Brrst and variations of Brrst. There are also some beadlines in it.

After that I opened my mailbox, I haven´t done that since Tuesday... and I was so surprised! My pattern Lenche is now on Adele Bruno´s challenge IAST this week! Whow I cant wait to see the result. So exciting! I hope I will be able to participate with a tile, but I am not sure I can make it....Well that´s another question, I will give it a try if I am able too! My utilities for tangling are going to be packed too!

Inga kommentarer: