Translate

torsdag 30 juni 2016

For my friend

This evening I got a message from my best friend´s wife.  My friend is ill. Very ill. There seems to be just one way to go for him now. I have expected this message for some time now and feared to receive it. All day I have been working on my exhibition. Working with frames, fixing details and painted. Now I realize he won´t be there this time. And there is nothing I can do about the way life is. In this sad mood I sat down tangeling. A black tile.  I love black tiles a lot. They are special. And I worked on my personal string-challenge, which has come to no. 127.



Black is holding things together, to keep a kind of safety inside when things are to busy and threatening around on the outside. The patterns that came around in this tile are Antidots (Anita Roby Lavery), Xav (Adele Bruno), Papyrus (Suzanne McNeill), Knightsbridge and Tipple. Doing this my thoughts were with my friend from the first stroke to the last. 

Inga kommentarer: