Translate

fredag 29 april 2016

Linedance

Just to draw a line, let it continue without interruption. No thinking on what´s coming up next. It sounds very easy but this is one of the hardest things to do for many of us. IAST no. 142 is about this. Use Quib as a sttring and then fill it up with Echoism. Echoism is a tanglepattern that is so familiar. You find it everywhere when it is about hand-writing, calligraphy and ornamentation. It must be a very old pattern, start at one point and then go into eights. That is the basic.


I also recognize it as a part of other patterns. It is in itself a perfect string! I think I am going to try to use it that way some day! The Quib is not that familiar. But they work quite well together I think.

This challenge from Adele Bruno was very relaxing and there are a lots of ways to go with it. This was my way today. 

Inga kommentarer: